Garlic Pan Bread. Garlic Bread, Garlic Bread on Tawa, Easy Pan fried Garlic Bread Recipe. Recipe for homemade easy pan fried garlic bread. Learn how to make instant garlic bread recipe at home without oven.
Ingredients of Garlic Pan Bread
- Prepare of Yeast Ingredients.
- You need 12 oz of Warm Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- It’s 4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Herb and Garlic Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Garlic Puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Parmesan Cheese.
This savory version of the classic Monkey Bread is sure to add fun and flavor to any meal. Melt the butter in a small sauce pan with olive oil. Either dip both sides of bread quickly in the butter Place the buttered bread into a medium – hot skillet. Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder (Never use.
Garlic Pan Bread instructions
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and begin shaping the buns. I use 50g of dough per ball. This will also mean you have some rolls that don't fit in the 10-inch cast-iron skillet. These I made into dinner rolls..
- Once all buns are shaped and placed in your skillet, place the skillet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place buns in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops of the buns are lightly golden..
- Mix together the Garlic and Herb Butter ingredients..
- Remove the buns from oven when finished, spread the garlic butter on top of the buns and serve!.
Garlic bread can't get any easier than this. For those quick meals when you need garlic bread, here is a simple but yet great recipe. View top rated Garlic bread pan recipes with ratings and reviews. Yummy Cheesy Garlic Bread with Mushroom Ham In Just Minutes!, Grilled Steaks And Tomatoes With Basil Garlic Bread This homemade garlic naan bread recipe uses yeast to leaven the bread. It's not as quick as the Cooking the naan on a pan really works for me too.