Garlic pull apart cheese bread. Cheese, garlic and bread – in pull apart bread form. Guaranteed to be the most popular thing at any gathering you take it to! Best bread – The best bread to use for Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread is crusty sourdough or another dense type of bread, but it works well with plain.
Ingredients of Garlic pull apart cheese bread
- You need 1 of sturdy loaf of bread.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella shredded or cubed.
This savory recipe is made from scratch dough with tasty Forgot to mention, I added fresh shredded parmesan cheese (kinda a lot) to the bread dough. All we want in life is bread and cheese. Stuff each crosshatch with mozzarella and fontina and wrap bread completely in foil. This pull apart bread recipe is super fun to make if you've got any little ones around.
Garlic pull apart cheese bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and place the loaf of bread in the center. Making sure to cut only 2/3 of the way through the bread, cut slits on a diagonal on both sides to resemble a diamond shape (make sure you don't cut all the way through) set aside..
- In a small saucepan, add the oil, garlic and butter and bring to a sizzle. Allow it to cook together on medium low heat for just about a minute, remove from the heat, add the Italian seasoning and set aside. Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic oil mixture all over the top and between each piece of bread and stuff each piece with a piece (or shredded) mozzarella..
- Gather up the sides of the aluminum foil that the bread is sitting on and wrap it around the base of the bread. With another piece of foil, wrap the top of the bread. Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes, remove the foil, increase the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy..
They can totally help stuff the mozzarella cheese into the cuts. Simple Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread made in a skillet! This tantalizing party snack makes little bites of cheese bread that can be dipped! Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread will have your guests pinching and dipping all evening! There are very few foods that have the comforting, almost sedative.