Parmesan garlic knots. These are a quick and easy alternative to standard garlic bread that can be made from scratch or using store-made or frozen pizza dough. A Homemade Garlic Knots recipe made completely from scratch! We're keeping the prep simple For today's recipe we start with my easy (from-scratch) pizza dough and add a few garlicky, buttery tweaks.
Ingredients of Parmesan garlic knots
- Prepare 1 can of pillsbury homestyle bisquits.
- It’s of oil topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s of sprinkled topping.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
They start with refrigerated buttermilk biscuits. Get this easy recipe for homemade parmesan garlic knots. All you need are a few simple ingredients. Place the knots onto your baking tray (I used the one that came with the oven).
Parmesan garlic knots instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open biscuits and cut each piece in half. Roll each half into a 5 inch rope. "Tie" into a knot and place on a greased cookie sheet. (I use our pizza pan).
- Place into oven for 7-9 minutes. Just until they start to lightly brown on top..
- While they bake mix together the oil topping.
- Immediately after pulling cooked biscuits out of oven, brush with oil mixture and sprinkle on the parmesan. Enjoy!.
Parmesan garlic knots is a super delicious recipe to try during the weekend. Parmesan cheese to grate on top of the knots. Who loves garlic knots from pizzerias? Make your own with my easy to recreate recipe. Lavishly live this recipe for Air Fryer Parmesan Dusted Garlic Knots out loud and print it and bookmark this page!