Garlic Pesto Bread. Give your garlic bread a lift – mix pesto & chopped basil into the garlic butter & cook on the barbecue. Find more barbecue recipes at Tesco Real Food. Blend the garlic scapes, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper together in a food processor until smooth.
Ingredients of Garlic Pesto Bread
- Prepare 12 oz of Pesto spread.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of French bread.
This Savory Pesto Bread is everyone's favorite Italian green sauce in bread form. The first step is to make a fresh basil pesto featuring plenty of garlic, parmesan, and pinenuts. This bread doesn't use an average pesto recipe. Place everything into a food processor and blend.
Garlic Pesto Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the bread into slices.
- Melt the garlic and butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Brush the garlic butter melt onto the bread.
- Spread some pesto spread on each bread slice.
- Place slices on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
For this Cheesy Pesto Garlic Pull Apart Bread recipe I decided to use the Sun-Dried Tomato pesto. It gave a gorgeous colour to the bread and a depth of flavour with the mild mozzarella cheese..garlic, kosher salt, black pepper, heavy cream, grated parmesan cheese, pesto, penne pasta Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned. Pesto, a rustic sauce of crushed herbs, olive oil, nuts, and cheese, is the pride of Liguria in northwestern Italy. Add generously to cooked spaghetti or spread on crusty bread. Discover this delicious garlic scape and basil pesto recipe that can be used on pastas, soups, and sandwiches.