Ingredients of Celebration Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 28 oz of chopped tomato (with basil).
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 24 oz of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 12 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Sprinkle terragon.
Celebration Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Cook beef & onions over med heat. Drain. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, terragon.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese, Parmesan, pepper and half of the mozzarella.
- Spread 1/3 of meat mixture in a lightly greased 11×7" baking dish. Layer with 3 lasagna noodles and top with 1/2 of cheese mixture. Repeat 2 more times. Slowly pour 1/4 cup hot water around inside edge of dish. Tightly cover with 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil..
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil. Add remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 more minutes uncovered..