Mexican Lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. I collect cookbooks and recipes (this one is from my son's mother-in-law).
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- You need 2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- It’s 6 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 16 oz of shredded mexican four cheese blend.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- It’s 1 package of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of sliced black olives (optional).
- Prepare of shredded lettuce (optional).
It's based on a recipe for No-Roll Enchiladas that has become very popular over at Fatfree Vegan Recipes, but I've renamed it Mexican Lasagna because that's what my daughter calls it. Mexican Lasagna is a cross between lasagna and enchiladas. Tortillas, meat sauce, and cheese layered and topped with your favorite Mexican toppings! If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe!
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Brown beef on the stove with the diced tomatoes..
- While that is cooking set oven to 400 degrees. Spray pam in a 9 x 13 baking dish and put two flour tortillas in the dish and spread with cream cheese..
- After beef is cooked drain and return to skillet and stir in the taco seasoning..
- Spread half of the beef mix on the flour tortillas with cream cheese. Pour half of the enchilada sauce over the beef in the baking dish, then spread 1/3 of the Mexican cheese on that. Put another two tortillas on top of that and spread with cream cheese and repeat all the other steps again. Then put your last two tortillas on top and spread with cream cheese and top with the last of the Mexican cheese..
- Bake for 35 to 40 min just until cheese is golden brown and tortillas are a little crispy. Put your fave toppings on and serve!!! I hope you enjoy!!.
Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles? Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Mexican lasagna is prepared in exactly the same way that traditional lasagna is prepared, only using ingredients that lend a more bright and spiced, south-of-the-border. There are many different variations of Mexican lasagna, there's the enchilada lasagna, the ground or shredded beef Mexican How do You Make Mexican Lasagna?