Pesto Spinach Lasagna. Pesto Spinach Lasagna recipe: Try this Pesto Spinach Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own. There is no need to cook fresh lasagna noodles before assembling. Photo: Quentin Bacon; Stylist: Sarah Cave.
Ingredients of Pesto Spinach Lasagna
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 4 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of ½ red chilli.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano or basil.
- Prepare 1 of oil.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s 400 grams of frozen spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 of ½ dl water.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare of Lasagna.
- You need 100 grams of green pesto.
- It’s 1 of grated mozzarella for finishing.
Stir in the ricotta, eggs, nutmeg, salt, Parmesan, and pesto. White Pesto Spinach Lasagna. – Half Baked Harvest. Kicking Monday off with my White Pesto Spinach Lasagna. Layers of creamy cheese bechamel sauce with basil pesto, spinach, and.
Pesto Spinach Lasagna instructions
- Preheat the oven to 175C..
- Prepare the spinach. On medium heat defrost the leaves with water, mix to keep from boiling. Season, and move aside..
- Make the tomato sauce. – Chop the tomatoes into small cubes, and finely chop the cleaned chilli. Crush garlic cloves finely. Cut onion into small cubes. – Heat a frying pan on high heat, add oil and the onion, garlic and chilli. Turn for few minutes, until onions start glisten. – Add tomatoes, and keep on high heat. Keep on eye to keep from burning. Let simmer until the sauce thickens and some of the tomatoes can be crushed into paste. Season and check the taste. Move aside..
- Start assembling the lasagna in a deep oven pan. First layer must be tomato sauce, then spinach, then lasagna sheets. Repeat these steps, spread pesto on the spinach, and press sheets on top of it. Finish with a layer of tomato sauce and grated mozzarella..
- Cook in 175C oven for 30-40 minutes. Keep an eye on the lasagna. When finished, let first sit for 5 minutes before service..
Blend spinach and pesto in another medium bowl. This Spinach Lasagna from Delish.com will be the best veggie lasagna of your life. Bring a large pot of salted boiling water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles until al dente. Spread pesto onto each lasagna noodle, then cut the noodle in half. At one end of each noodle, put about a tablespoon of ricotta/spinach mix, and then roll up.