Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is also an Italian dish made of stacked layers of this flat pasta alternating with. Recipes and tips for terrific lasagna.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 tsp of fresh garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced or chopped onion.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste (large).
- You need 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce ( large).
- You need 1 packages of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of finely shredded mozarrella cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of garlic toast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
You can make vegetarian lasagna, a meat lover's lasagna, or lasagna with all the works, packed with your. We've got lasagne recipes to suit all tastes: Mary Berry's lasagna al forno recipe is the classic full-length version but she's also got a great quick lasagne recipe when you're short of time. Lasagna is both a type of noodle and a dish made with that noodle; when pluralized, lasagna noodles are known as "lasagne". Lasagna is always a good crowd pleaser, as it can be meatless.
Lasagna step by step
- Mix beef, onions,garlic, salt & pepper. Cook on med high.
- Boil noodles criss crossing each one w a pinch of salt so they don't stick as much.
- Drain beef. Add tomato sauce & paste, cook on low-med for 20 minutes. Taste if not to our liking add a Lil garlic salt. I use garlic salt w parsley..
- Drain noodles & add cold water.
- Bake toast for 8-10 minutes.
- Layer ur pan with noodles. Top w meat mixture. Add some cheddar cheese. Layer more noodles. Add the remaining meat mixture. Add cheddar cheese. Top w Mozzarella. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Let cool & serve w garlic bread & salad.
Get a Lasagna mug for your friend Zora. Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake"). Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe?