Tuna Putanesca Faux Lasagna.
Ingredients of Tuna Putanesca Faux Lasagna
- Prepare 1 can of tuna in water.
- Prepare 1 of jar tomato sauce of choice.
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of capres chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of kalamata olives chopped.
- You need 3 of medium size zucchinis thinly sliced.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
Tuna Putanesca Faux Lasagna instructions
- Mix all ingredients except cheeses, bread crumbs & hot sauce.
- Cover the bottom of a lasagna plate with a little bit of sauce mix.
- Layer some zucchini slices.
- Add some of sauce mix on top and repeat step 3 & 4.
- Sprinkle top with cheeses & bread crumbs.
- Cook uncover aprox. 1 hour in preheated oven at 400º.
- Broil couple of minutes till top is crispy & brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit 15 minutes before serving.