Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna
- It’s 2 large of Zucchini.
- You need 2 large of Summer Squash.
- It’s 1 of Ms. Dash garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of Fat free cottage cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Fat free mozzarella.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 each of Green, red and yellow peppers.
- You need 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 1 can of Spaghetti sauce or Italian diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Here's the recipe: layer summer squash and zucchini squash sprinkle with ms dash garlic blend on every layer, I put fresh garden spaghetti sauce on top but you could use diced tomatoes, middle layer cottage cheese fresh basil leaves, last layer more squash Parmesan cheese and fat free mozzarella and mixed peppers and onions. 165 calories per 1 1/2 cup serving 3G fat and 7 carbs ( if you want to add meat, I have added ground turkey in the past and it still tasted great!.