My Signature Lasagna. Ravioli Lasagna with Beef & Pork Bolognese Sauce from Costco and delivered straight to my dorm by Instacart. Learn how to Cook and Make one of Costco's many prepared foods like there Kirkland Signature® Lasagna!. And also see how it taste's to different Age groups!
Ingredients of My Signature Lasagna
- Prepare 1 box of Lasagna Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Softened Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Ground Meat.
- You need 2 tsp of Sofrito.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped green Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped red Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped yellow Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced Olives.
- It’s 2 envelope of Sazon con achoite (for color).
- Prepare of Adobo.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 8 oz of Garlic & herb sauce.
- You need 16 oz of Mozzarella cheese & cheddar cheese (8 oz of each).
Discover Lasagna Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. Our free online signature maker creates a signature you can easily use anywhere. Create electronic signatures online by drawing it on any computer, tablet, or mobile device. Get a free.png signature image to use in Google Docs. .
My Signature Lasagna instructions
- Put your box of Lasagna pasta to boil until tender. Then drain..
- Put your 2 1/2 pounds of ground meat in skillet to cook until brown. Drain all oil..
- Add all seasoning to meat & sauce. Leave a little for topping..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Get your pan ready. Line up one layer of your lasagna pasta. Gradually spread cream chesse onto the pasta. Add layer of meat. Repeat process until you have nomore pasta or meat left..
- Top with remaining sauce & cheese. Put into oven for 45 minutes..
I use for lasagna? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Lasagna food community. Also, how much meat sauce do you use? I don't like the idea of my lasagna turning to mush if I drown. Your ingredient options when making lasagna are virtually endless. You can make vegetarian lasagna, a meat lover's lasagna, or lasagna with all the works, packed with your.