Cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish. I use fresh broccoli instead of frozen. I also use both green and red pepper and also add tomato. I'm more of a meat person but my husband loved this dish!
Ingredients of Cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish
- It’s 1.5 cups of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of broccoli cut up.
- Prepare 1/2 box of lasagna noodles 9 noodles.
- It’s 2 cups of ricotta.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan regiano.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic mashed and chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated or powdered garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Bake it up and you'll have this decadent broccoli and cheese casserole that the whole family will love! This "lazy" lasagna requires very little prep, cooks on Low for a few hours and it's ready to scoop and serve. It's a creamy, cheesy, delicious new dinner we can't stop thinking about. It's an indisputable fact: Everyone loves lasagna.
Cheesey broccoli lasagna side dish step by step
- Boil water and add pasta cook till tender about 12 min.
- While pasta is cooking add all seasons to ricotta cheese mix well.
- Cut up broccoli, carrots, onion, pepper and garlic.
- Layer pasta some sauce veggies ricotta parm them mozzarella repeat layers ending with pasta and mozzarella no sauce on top bake until top is bubbled with crispy bits of cheese.
But what the heck do you make with it? You may be able to find. Nothing is as delicious as a gooey slice of lasagna. Cheesey Rice & Broccoli Chicken Casserole. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Cheesey Chicken Broccoli Rice Bake Calories.