Mexican lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. I collect cookbooks and recipes (this one is from my son's mother-in-law).
Ingredients of Mexican lasagna
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare of med onion.
- You need of large Bell pepper.
- You need 2 can of ranch style beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 pkg of taco seasoning or your own mix.
- You need 1 of lot of cheese (I didn't measure when I made it).
- Prepare 1 pkg of tortillas med size.
- It’s of sliced back olives.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need of sour cream.
If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles? Making Mexican lasagna is very simple.
Mexican lasagna step by step
- Cut up onion and 3/4 of a bell pepper. Cook onion and pepper when you brown the hamburger meat..
- Drain meat. Then put back in your pan. Add taco seasoning and beans if needed add a little enchilada sauce to add moisture to the mixture..
- In casserole dish put half the mixture in the bottom of the pan. Add a nice layer of cheese then cover with tortillas. Repeat once..
- Once completed add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the tortillas. Layer top with cheese then back olives. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted about 20-30 minutes..
- Optional: when severing add a scoop of sour cream and sprinkle chopped tomatoes and Bell pepper.
An easy Mexican lasagna recipe with layers of zesty taco seasoned beef, cheese and refried beans for a twist on the classic comfort food. Mexican Lasagna is a cross between lasagna and enchiladas. Tortillas, meat sauce, and cheese layered and topped with your favorite Mexican toppings! Mexican Lasagna : This is a family favorite recipe! One tray will be my husband's lunch for the week!