French Macarons w/ Brigadeiro Filling.
Ingredients of French Macarons w/ Brigadeiro Filling
- You need of French Macarons.
- It’s 100 grams of egg whites.
- You need 50 grams of sugar.
- It’s 200 grams of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 110 grams of ground almonds.
- You need of Brigadeiro Filling.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa.
French Macarons w/ Brigadeiro Filling step by step
- Make Meringue: Beat egg whites using an electric mixer until foamy, and slowly add the sugar. Mix until glossy and soft (like whipped cream).
- Sift the almonds and confectioner's sugar and combine with the meringue. Fold them about 30 times ("cut" the middle, then bring left side over to the right with a spatula).
- Place the batter into a pastry bag with a round tip, and pipe disks onto a baking sheet. Let it rest for about 1 hour until dry, then bake for about 10 min at 285°F..
- Make the Brigadeiro filling: cook the butter, cocoa, and condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat for about 10 min (mixing constantly until thick).
- Let the cookies and brigadeiro cool completely before filling, and enjoy your French Brazilian Macarons! 😀.