Macarons #themechallenge #kids. A macaron (/ˌmækəˈrɒn/ mak-ə-RON; French: [makaʁɔ̃]) or French macaroon (/ˌmækəˈruːn/ mak-ə-ROON) is a sweet meringue-based confection made with egg white, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond meal, and food colouring. The macaron is commonly filled with ganache, buttercream or jam filling sandwiched between two cookies. See more ideas about Macaron flavors, Macaroons, Food.
Ingredients of Macarons #themechallenge #kids
- You need 110 g of powdered sugar.
- It’s 65 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of food color.
- Prepare 2 of eggs use the eggwhite.
- You need 45 g of sugar.
Macarons #themechallenge #kids step by step
- Sieve the flour food color and powdered sugar.
- Beat egg whites, while adding sugar till they form peaks.
- Add in the flour mixture. Mix till smooth.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy.