Ingredients of Eggless Macarons
- Prepare 50 gms of almond flour.
- It’s 50 gms of icing sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 35 g (21/2 tbsp) of aquafaba.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cream of tarter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of castor sugar.
- It’s 3-4 drops of red food gel colour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need For of filling:.
- You need as required of Whipped cream.
- It’s as required of Jelly toffees.
Eggless Macarons instructions
- First, sieve almond flour, salt and icing sugar together and keep aside..
- Then, in another bowl start beating aquafaba and cream of tarter until it becomes foamy..
- Now start adding castor sugar 1 tbsp at a time and continue beating it till it becomes thick and glossy..
- Add red gel colour and vanilla essence and beat it for 1 minute..
- Now add almond flour mixture in it and fold it very gently by cut and fold method..
- Fill this mixture in a piping bag with a round nozzle..
- Now pipe this mixture on a greased baking tray lined with parchment paper. Gently tap the tray 3 to 4 times on the kitchen counter. Leave the tray uncovered for 1 to 2 hours so that a thin film gets form over the cookies..
- Bake it in preheated oven on 100 degree for 30 minutes..
- Now pipe whipped cream around the edges of macarons and put jelly toffee in center. Now cover the prepared macarons with rest plain macarons to form a sandwich cookie..