Nearly vegan spinach pasta. Vegan stuffed shells are made with simple cashew or tofu based vegan ricotta, spinach, and flavorful pasta sauce, it's both heavenly and comforting! This healthy vegan pasta recipe is full of flavor. We've got garlic, shallots, lemon, spinach, and pine nuts in here, among other tasty ingredients.
Ingredients of Nearly vegan spinach pasta
- You need 1 of whole wheat penne pasta or red lentil penne pasta.
- You need 1 pack of vegan ground beef(beyond meat crumbled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of chop bell pepper green or your fav color.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped mushroom.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Virgin Olive oil.
This recipe for spaghetti with spinach sauce is an indulgent pasta dish that's quick and simple to make. Vegan Spinach Pasta Recipe with Alfredo saucePepper Bowl. coconut milk pasta sauce, spinach, salt, pasta. I definitely got a thing for vegan one pot pasta or one pot meals in general! So because you all liked it so much I just had to come up with another version of this vegan one pot pasta.
Nearly vegan spinach pasta step by step
- For spinach sauce: in a blender or food processor add spinach, cream cheese, garlic, almond milk,Parmesan cheese and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Cook pasta as per box instructions.
- In a sauce pan add olive oil, bell peppers, onion,mushroom until tender then add ground beef and cook on low heat for 3 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Add handful of spinach, pasta to the sauce pan then spinach sauce. If sauce too thick add a lil more almond milk as desired. Season with salt pepper, oregano, parsley. Stir and cover n let simmer for 5mins and low heat. Serve and enjoy.
This time, I left out the peas and the zucchini and used spinach and cherry tomatoes instead. If you weren't hungry before coming to this post you will be by the time you leave. This Spinach and Avocado Pasta Recipe will make you want to head to the store to get the ingredients and have it for dinner. Great for those days when you want something quick for dinner! I do not make pasta very often and I don't know why.