Roasted winter veg baked pasta. A hearty, cheesy, veggie pasta bake. This no-fuss dinner is packed with roasted vegetables, pesto, mozzarella and Parmesan. Put the peppers, aubergine, courgette and onion into a roasting tin or deep baking dish and coat in the oil.
Ingredients of Roasted winter veg baked pasta
- It’s 1 head of brocilli.
- It’s 1 of winter squash.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen kale.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of pasta, cooked.
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara.
- It’s 1.5 cup of shredded mozzerella.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded italien cheese mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 3 of tblp italien seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper,.
- You need 4 of tblp oil, veg or extra virgin.
They also make a fabulous addition to frittatas. Rachel Roddy's winter veg bake with radicchio: a gorgeous combination of flavours, especially good with The second, pasta e ceci, they had both enjoyed so much that her husband didn't mind the fact he For now, this bake is on heavy rotation with braised lentils, pasta and potatoes and roast chicken. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan. I didn't have any winter squash, but I added baby carrots & sliced zucchini.
Roasted winter veg baked pasta instructions
- Chop fresh veggies into large chunks and toss w oil then spread evenly on cookie sheet. Advise to roast bell pepper whole, as shown. NOTE: can use leftover brocilli, squash, & bell pepper, if so skip to step 3..
- Roast fresh veggies in 450 oven for 20 minutes, then chop pepper if it was roasted whole..
- Combine roasted/leftover veggies, chopped sweet onion, kale in large bowl then season with salt and pepper..
- Encorporate marinara and pasta with veggies then add mixture to 8×8 pan in two layers (veg then cheese). Top with cheeses, breadcrumbs, and italien seasoning..
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes in lower rack.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then serve.
One thing I did different, I put the root vegetables (onion. The only change I made was to use veg broth instead of chicken and vegan bacon instead of pancetta. Try our vegetable bake recipes, from gratins to macaroni and cheese, oven roasted vegetables to vegetarian lasagne… A vegetarian take on a baked pasta classic, made with homemade white sauce (it's easy), lots of fresh basil and charred aubergine slices. A roasted vegetable recipe is a dinnertime saviour. Serve with anything from roast chicken to grilled meats or fish, or try tossing with pasta or couscous for a simple veggie meal.