Bacon chicken pasta. Chicken and Bacon Pasta is one for all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do. I was very honest with you right from the outset. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing.
Ingredients of Bacon chicken pasta
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of jar of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken diced up (I used chicken strips).
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 can of corn (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion (I used yellow).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of box of penne pasta.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Serve each plate of pasta with more bacon sprinkled over the top. The Chicken Bacon Pasta Bake Video: Equipment: In order to make this super tasty Cheesy Pasta Bake with Chicken and Bacon you will need Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta – a creamy and delicious pasta dish filled with cheese, chicken and bacon all made in.
Bacon chicken pasta step by step
- I cooked the bacon til crisp and pulled it out and set aside.
- Then I put in celery..bell pepper.. Onion… And diced chicken cooking them in the bacon grease til chicken was cooked then I drained it so remaining grease was gone.
- Meanwhile I cooked whole wheat penne pasta til done and drained it.
- When bacon was cool enough to handle I cut it into small pieces.
- In a bowl I mixed all the ingredients and added the Alfredo sauce.
- Salt and pepper to your taste and viola meal is served….
Our Chicken Bacon Pasta Bake is made with simple ingredients such as store-bought linguine pasta mixed with a creamy cheese sauce, shredded chicken, chopped bacon, and canned diced tomatoes… How to Make Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta. Once browned, remove the chicken to the plate with the bacon and onion and slowly stir the half and half in the skillet. How to make chicken bacon mushroom pasta. Cook the pasta while you're making the sauce. Crisp the bacon up, add the mushrooms and cook them for a bit, then add the chicken to the pan.