Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta. When you roast tomatoes in a little olive oil and sea salt, it enhances their natural flavor and gives them an almost smoky, fire-roasted taste, which pairs perfectly with the creamy garlic sauce. Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic. Pasta with Roasted Garlic & Tomatoes.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1 of whole head of garlic, cloves peeled.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- Prepare 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 10 of grape or cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of each fresh chopped basil, parsley and green onions.
- You need 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper where needed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
Add olive oil, roasted tomatoes, even a squeeze of lemon as your taste dictates. Roasted Cherry Tomato Pasta is one of the first recipes I ever posted on this blog (and while the recipe remains the same, the photos needed some updating)! I love this recipe and I've been making it for as many years as I can remember. Fresh cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and seasonings are all.
Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta instructions
- Spray a ramekin with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400.
- Coat garlic cloves with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place garlic with oil in the prepared ramekin, place in the oven and roast until very tender about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and cho[ garlic, reserving any oil with oy.
- In a skillet heat butter until melted, add garlic with oil and tomatoes and cook gently until tomatoes just begin to soften, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add cream, chicken stick lemon, zest, pepper flakes flakes, salt and pepper and heat.
- Add herbs and pasta and toss to coat.
- Add cheese and mix in, serve hot.
I am convinced that roasted garlic makes everything better. Roasted garlic is one of those things that's easy to make a lot of. I always make a whole head of roasted garlic at a time, and then add it to various recipes a Recently, I whipped up a quick Roasted Garlic, Goat Cheese, and Tomato Pasta. Here the garlic is roasted until sweet and soft, then whipped into ricotta and yogurt. With the dairy, the roasted garlic is surprisingly mellow; it doesn't The garlic's best aromas come out overnight, and the chunks of tomatoes and olives tuck themselves into the pasta shells.