Vegetable Cheesy Cream Pasta.
Ingredients of Vegetable Cheesy Cream Pasta
- Prepare 300 g of Pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of Crushed pepper corns.
- Prepare of Carrot 1 full chopped.
- It’s 4-5 of green beans chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare Half of capsicum chopped.
- It’s 3 tbs of Bèchamel mix powder.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk Full cream.
- Prepare of Oregano for garnish.
- Prepare of Mozzarella for garnish.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Water to boil pasta.
- It’s of Oil for frying vegetables.
Vegetable Cheesy Cream Pasta instructions
- Add water and salt to boil pasta till it becomes soft. And remove it and keep aside..
- Heat the stove and add oil and onion, saute till onion becomes transparent and then add chopped carrot,beans and capsicum. Saute them till it becomes soft..
- Then add crushed pepper corns and low the heat and add 1 vegetable stock..
- While the vegetables is being saute slowly. Heat another stove add 2 cups of milk and béchamel mix. Mix it slowly till milk becomes thick and nice. Once done off the stove. (i usually add bèchamel mix based on my flavouring preference).
- Add the boiled pasta with vegetables and mix it and then later add the bèchamel mix mixture with the pasta and vegetables and mix it well in low heat..
- Check if salt is less add it on your preference..
- Once mixed well, garnish it with mozzarella cheese and on top of mozzarella chesse add crushed pepper corns and oregano..
- Close the stove and lit the mozzarella melt on low heat. Off the stove and serve hot..
- Extra note: if you like more cheese you can add..it by mixing it with milk..