Wok veggie-chicken pasta. Veggie Chicken Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a quick and easy dish, perfect for a weeknight. A smooth and creamy coconut sauce with lovely flavors from curry and Slice or dice the chicken meat and add to the pan.
Ingredients of Wok veggie-chicken pasta
- You need of Organic chinese pasta (Albert Heijn).
- You need 2-3 spoon of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1-2 of Chicken file.
- You need of Broccoli.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Cherry tomato.
- Prepare 2-3 spoon of butter.
Discover our comforting chicken pasta recipes. These two versatile ingredients can be mixed with different sauces to make tasty lasagne dishes and Combine two of the nation's favourite ingredients in comforting dishes, ideal for midweek family meals. You just can't go wrong with chicken pasta. Raise your hand if pasta is your go-to "forgot to make dinner" meal.
Wok veggie-chicken pasta instructions
- Boil pasta, chop vegetables and chicken..
- Put the butter in the wok, pour in the veggies. Stew it for 5min then put the chicken on it. Cook and mix it until chicken gets white..
- Put the sweet chili sauce on it. Mix it and cook it together for 5 minutes..
- Add the pasta. Mix it, add salt and cook it together for some minutes..
Since you probably have some leftover chicken on hand too, or a fresh pack, make your meal a little more filling with these delish chicken pasta recipes. Add dry pasta, chicken broth, and salt. Add salt and oil to water and boil pasta. Delicious chicken vegetable pasta is ready. Your pasta can handle way more veggies than you think it can.