Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger. Cook pasta in plenty of salted water until al dente. Peel and finely dice onion and garlic. Drain pasta and toss with arugula sauce.
Ingredients of Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 Box of Capelli D'Angelo pasta.
- It’s 1 of fresh diced 🍅 or 1 small can of diced 🍅 works too.
- It’s 1 can of Classico spicy tomato and parmesan pasta sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese, individual choice.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Season salt.
- It’s of Onion salt.
- You need of Any other seasonings or veggies you please. Make it your own!.
Make meatballs with high-fiber cereal, and serve them over delicious whole wheat pasta. Top each serving with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley. Cheesecake Factory Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta with asparagus, bell peppers and peas with honey glazed chicken in a spicy chipotle parmesan cream sauce. The sauce is a creamy mix of Parmesan and spicy adobo which is tempered by a pretty hearty serving of heavy cream.
Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger instructions
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet set on medium heat. Season ground beef with preferred amount, adding to skillet when heated..
- While ground beef is frying, being water to a boil in large pot. When ground beef is at desired stage, add pasta to boiling water..
- Add diced 🍅 to the fried ground beef until heated through, drain any remaining oil from beef and 🍅..
- Add past sauce to ground beef and 🍅, when simmering add drained pasta to skillet. Combine well..
- Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Let sit about 15 minutes or until cheese and melted and enjoy!☺ ps. Great with garloc bread or a simple salad..
Could I make this with hamburger instead of chicken? Would I need to drain the fat after browning? And topped with italian bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and broiled until brown. Put pasta into a microwavable dish large enough to give you a little room for stirring and tossing. Dot pasta with butter or drizzle with olive oil.