Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta.
Ingredients of Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta
- You need Half of package of Fettucinni Pasta.
- You need 100-150 gr of shrimps (I prefer bigger shrimp).
- It’s 50 ml of cooking cream.
- It’s 20 gr of Margarine.
- It’s 1 of large red onions.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese (as desired).
- It’s of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley for garnish.
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta instructions
- Boil the fettucini for 10 min (or until al dente) add some salt and oil to the water. Strain and put aside a little bit of pasta water.
- In other pan, Melt the margarine in the pan, add chopped red onions. After fragrant add shrimp until change color (don’t overcooked the shrimp).
- Add some cooking cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the fetucinni to the sauce mixture and also pour in some pasta water (works like magic! 🤤).
- Give another taste and add seasoning. Garnish with some chopped parsley.