Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta. This baked cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta recipe is another easy dinner dish my family absolutely loves. In fact, my kids actually cheer when I tell them we're having this for dinner. While I would appreciate this enthusiasm on the nights I make something that's a little more work than this but.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta
- You need of Frozen broccoli.
- It’s of Frozen chicken already cooked.
- Prepare of Ragu cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Pasta.
Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish. A healthy and delicious pasta bake is a great way for using up leftover chicken. Really simple to whip up and full of flavour, the whole family will enjoy this meal! We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar.
Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta step by step
- These are your ingredients. You can swap out the noodles for rice. No set amount just add 1 cup each for like 1-2 servings and go from there. Dont like so much broccoli add more chicken. There was not any measurements listed. This would be a recipe for me and my daughter. I'd probably make 2 cups cooked pasta, 1 cup broccoli, 2 cups chicken and 1 cup sauce and see how it turns out..
- First cook the noodles or rice as directed on the box..
- Then add your warmed already cooked chicken to the pot..
- Then add the broccoli if you dont like broccoli omit it then.
- Last add your liquid cheese sauce. Stir and warm the mixture on medium heat till it is warmed through and you are ready to serve. On snapchat the girl just loaded the pictures. I forget her name but just know this is NOT my recipe. I am just sharing with you..
The brilliance of this dish isn't just the flavor combo—it's the fact that you're making it all in one pan. one pan, people! Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Too busy & hate doing the dishes? Cabot Creamery's Cheesy Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli recipe uses just Cheesy pasta with chicken and broccoli provides a more fulfilling meal than a run-of-the-mill mac and cheese dish. You'll be able to taste the difference. Add the pasta, chicken and broccoli to the sauce.