Oreo pastry. Golden Oreo Dessert is a no-bake pudding dessert with layers of white chocolate and vanilla cookie crust, cream cheese, more cookies, cinnamon vanilla pudding, and whipped topping. To top it all off, I added some white chocolate curls for garnish. Try my Oreo Brownie Dessert for a milk chocolate dessert.
Ingredients of Oreo pastry
- You need 3 of pkts oreo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder(optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of coffee (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s of Baking powder and baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of dark/ milk and chocolate.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup.
The gorgeous Nutella pie recipe above comes from Anna Smith in North Salt Lake, Utah. Oreo Dessert "We have made this dessert in our family for years! Everyone looks forward to it at potlucks."-Z,G,L's mom. recipe Oreo Cookie Cheesecake "This is one of the best cheesecakes I have ever made. This best no bake pie crust is great for cheesecake and tarts.
Oreo pastry step by step
- Take 3 pkts of oreo. Separate the cream and finely crush the biscuits. them in a mixer..
- Take a bowl and transfer the crushed oreos in it. Now to that add 1 tsp coffee diluted with some water and cocoa powder. Adding coffee and cocoa powder to it is optional you can skip it..
- Now gradually add 1/4 cup milk and keep it whisking continuesly. Now add 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp baking soda. Mix it well and transfer it into the cake mould greased with some oil and lined with butter paper.bake the cake at preheated at 180°C for 15 – 20 mins.
- By the time prepare the Ganache. Take a cup of dark/milk chocolate. Now melt it using a double boiler method. (for that boil some water in a vessel and put another larger vessel over it. Put the Chocholate in the larger vessel and it will melt from the heated vapours.) if you want add a tsp of butter for a batter taste..
- Now after 15 mins the cake was ready. I checked it by inserting a toothpick. If it comes clean, the cake is ready..
- Now for preparing the syrup, take some chocholate syrup and dilute it with some water..
- Now cut the cake into 6 equal parts.
- Now take a piece of it. using a brush or a spoon put the prepared chocholate syrup to moisten the pastry..
- Now take a spoon of Ganache and spread it all over the front side of cake. Now using a grater put some grated chocholate or chocholate savings..
- Put another layer over it and repeat the same process as done in the previous one. Like that assemble all pastry and let it freeze for about 10 mins. After 10 mins level up the cake with a spatula..
- Now take the removed cream from oreo biscuits and pipe them using a piping bag and nozzle. Decorate it with a peice of oreo and chocholate savings. Now again freeze it for an hour. Serve it with some cold coffee. Uuum yummy.
- Yummy oreo pastry is ready. I made it for my dad on the fathers day and he loved it. Hope you're dad's will too love..
This no bake Oreo pie crust is considered to be another classic crust, just like this No Bake Graham Cracker Crust Recipe. Both of them are delicious and crunchy and hold creamy fillings really well. Oreo Pie Crust is my favorite pie crust! Oreos are so good and even better made into a pie crust! My all-time favorite pie (Chocolate Silk Pie) is made using the Oreo pie crust.