Mango Cake Pastry. Switch off the flame & allow to cool it. Grease a baking dish & place a butter paper on it. Brush the edges of each pastry square with the beaten egg, then fold it over to form a triangle, enclosing the mango mix.
Ingredients of Mango Cake Pastry
- It’s of For Sponge Cake-.
- It’s 1 cup of +1/3 cup all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of peeled & chopped mango cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of refinedoil to grease cake mould.
- Prepare of For Mango Glaze.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped mango.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of For Sugar Syrup-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- You need of For Creame Frosting-.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chilled whipped cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s of For garnishing-.
- You need As needed of Cherries and mint leaves.
This cake wins the spot for the most interesting mango cake in Manila. While most cakes are iced generously with whipped cream or icing all around, this Mango Crème Brulee Cake from The Pastry Cart arrived barely iced on the sides. Inspired by the French mille-feuille pastry. Our flagship MLD Mango Mille-Crêpe Cake is created with fresh mangos, mango purée and freshly whipped cream, nestled between multiple layers of delicate mango-flavoured crêpes and lightly dusted with icing sugar.
Mango Cake Pastry step by step
- Mango Sponge.Cake-Add the mango puree to a pan, then add 1tbsp sugar & cook on medium flame by stirring continuously..
- Switch off the flame & allow to cool it..
- Grease a baking dish & place a butter paper on it..
- Add the mango mixture, condensed milk,1/3 cup oil to a mixing bowl & mix it well..
- Add sugar, milk, vanilla essence & beat again.Then gradually add the flour mixture to the wet mixture & make a smooth batter with dropping consistency..
- Pour the batter to the greased baking mould & bake it for 35-40 mints at.180 degree centigrade in a preheated oven..
- Allow the cake to cool completely..
- Mango Glaze- Add 1/3 cup mango puree, 1/4 cup sugar & stir well on low flame until the sugar dissolves..
- Add lemon juice & mix well.Cool the mango glaze & keep aside..
- Sugar Syrup- Add 3 tbsp water to 2 tbsp sugar, heat it & keep aside..
- Cream Frosting- Add chilled whipped cream & powdered sugar to a mixing bowl.Beat with a electric beater & keep aside..
- Assembling- Divide.the cake into equal square pieces,then cut each of them from the middle into two layers..
- Brush sugar syrup to a part.Then add whipped cream on it & label it.Add the 2nd layer & repeat the same process..
- Keep them on refrigerator for 10-15 mints.After 15 mints apply the mango glaze on the top..
- Decorate the pastry with whipped cream, cherry & mint leaves..
- Serve it cool.Enjoy..
Finally, slice the baked cake sponge in three equal thin sheets and layer with prepared mango cream and chopped mango. Now cut the pastry layer in desired shape and cover with thin cream and decorate with thin sliced mango. Using a pastry brush, dab a quarter of soak across entire surface of cake. This is the easy version using ready-made puff pastry sheets. Combine the ¼ of whipped cream with mango purée and whisk well.