Chocolate Pastry. Get Chocolate For Pastry today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Chocolate filled Pastry-good things don't have to be complicated. Have you ever had a Chocolate filled croissant also known as Pain au Chocolat?
Ingredients of Chocolate Pastry
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powder Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of For Ganache.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Colourful Sprinkles.
Stir in chocolate and butter, stirring until melted and combined well. Transfer hot pastry cream to a heatproof bowl and. Unfold one sheet of the puff pastry onto a lightly floured work surface. Using a rolling pin, lightly roll the pastry to seal together any folds.
Chocolate Pastry step by step
- In a Bowl add All purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Powder Sugar, Baking powder and Baking Soda. (Sieve them well). Mix them..
- In another bowl add Condensed Milk, Vanilla Essence and Oil. Mix them well..
- Now add Milk Gradually..
- Mix the Dry Ingredients into the Wet ingredients and Fold the Mixture..
- Pour the Batter into a Mold. Preheat the pan for 5-7 minutes on Medium flame. Place a Wire Rack in the pan. Place the Mould into the Pan. And Bake on Medium Low Heat for 35-40 minutes..
- Check the cake with a Skewer to see if the pastry is ready or not. Let it cool..
- To prepare Ganache, Add Milk, Cocoa Powder, Sugar and Condensed Milk. Mix the mixture..
- After it's Mixed Well add. Corn Flour and Mix..
- Let the Ganache cool a bit..
- Now put the Ganache on the Cake and Cut the Cake in Pieces so it'll be a pastry..
- Sprinke on the Sprinkles..
- Enjoy your meal..
The pastry should be soft but not sticky. Bring the pastry together with your hands and transfer to a lightly floured, cool benchtop. Place flour, cocoa, icing sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl; mix well. Beat the egg yolks with the vanilla extract in a small bowl; add to the dry mixture and mix with a silicon spatula. Process flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt in a food processor for a few seconds until combined.