Chocolate Bread pastry. Seriously this bread is as simple as it sounds. Pumpkin puree-I use pure pumpkin puree without sweetener. All-purpose flour-gives the structure; Sugar-I use granulated sugar.
Ingredients of Chocolate Bread pastry
- It’s of Fresh Bread.
- You need 1 cup of Lukewarm milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coco powder.
- It’s of Chocolate spread.
Do give it a try and don't forget to share your feedback. A chocolate pastry braid, known as une tresse au chocolat, is a delectable pastry that can be enjoyed as breakfast or dessert. It's simple to make and even easier to eat! A chocolate pastry braid is really similar in texture and flavor to a chocolate croissant.
Chocolate Bread pastry step by step
- First take 1 cup of milk and add sugar and mix well.
- Now cut the edges of your bread and pour atleast 3 spoon of milk on 1 slice now whipped your whipping cream and add coco powder, spread your favorite chocolate spread on slice and put another slice on it and spread whipping cream than repeat this process on another slice total 3 slice layer,.
- Cover the edges of your bread with whipping cream now refrigerate 2 to 3 hours and tadaaa!!! your pastry is completed but a little bit garnishing make your dish more amazing, so make any type of garnishing you want sprinkle, chocolate chip, or whatever.
Both are made with laminated dough and chocolate. Pain au chocolat (French pronunciation: [pɛ̃ o ʃɔ.kɔ.la] (), literally chocolate bread; also known as chocolatine in the south-west part of France and in Canada, is a type of viennoiserie sweet roll consisting of a cuboid-shaped piece of yeast-leavened laminated dough, similar in texture to a puff pastry, with one or two pieces of dark chocolate in the centre. And with a few additional ingredients, you can transform your chocolate creme pat into other delicious flavors as well. This chocolate pastry cream recipe is the base of mocha pastry cream, bourbon/rum chocolate pastry cream, cinnamon chocolate pastry cream, and jaffa pastry cream (chocolate orange pastry ream). Take off the heat and immediately add the chopped chocolate, whisk until all of the chocolate has melted and combined with the pastry cream.