Quiche with no grain pastry. The Best Quiche Without Flour Recipes on Yummly Crustless Basque Quiche, Naked Quiche, Quiche.. Chicken And Vegetable Filo Pastry Recipes.
Ingredients of Quiche with no grain pastry
- You need 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of tapioca starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cream of tartare.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsps of butter or coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need a few of tbsps water.
Add whole wheat pastry flour and salt to a food processor. Home » Recipe » Meal » Breakfast » Eggs » Spinach Quiche with Whole-Grain Crust. Quiche is no longer just a breakfast dish with all of these options to consider: sautéed mushrooms, caramelized shallots or onions, broccoli, bacon, sausage, swiss cheese, spinach, asparagus, zucchini, sun dried tomatoes, fresh herbs…the possibilities are endless! Press the pastry into the edges of the quiche pan, patching up edges if required (if pastry doesn't quite reach top of rim).
Quiche with no grain pastry instructions
- Separately mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Then combine them..
- Form into a ball adding water as necessary. Then roll out and line a pie dish. Put 3 tsps on the base (to weigh it down) and bake for 30 mins at 180..
- Fry an onion and place in the base. Mix 3 eggs with 3 tbsps coconut yoghurt and season. Add to the base. Top with grated cheese, vegetables and herbs of your choice..
Roll the rolling pin across the top to cut off the excess pastry. This particular quiche is made with ham (so no pre-cooking!), mushrooms, and the most amazing caramelized onions. If you're lucky there's a kind of magic thin crust on the bottom of your quiche. Sometimes, when I'm feeling especially lazy or short on time, I don't pre-cook any of the veggies. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, arrowroot or tapioca flour, and sea salt.