Beef puff pastry. Remove puff pastry sheets from the freezer, seperate and allow to thaw partially. Spoon a tablespoon or so of savoury mince into the middle of each pastry round, brush the edges with the egg wash then bring the edges together to form a semi-circle. Place the beef in the center of the mushroom mixture.
Ingredients of Beef puff pastry
- Prepare 1 of puff pastry roll.
- You need 1 cup of Cooked beef curry.
- Prepare of Grated cheese according to your taste.
- You need 1 of egg for egg wash.
My mom, my sis, most of my cousins, aunts and I were born in December and this is the month when everyday will be seen in holly jolly festive mood. Mix the onion/garlic/butter with the ground beef and other ingredients. Seal shut with beaten egg, place on cookie sheet. Baked Beef Empanadas made with puff pastry, so easy and so delicious.
Beef puff pastry step by step
- I have cut the puff pastry into triangle shape. Then spread the beef curry. Now I have put cheese on 2 pastry coz my other kid doesn’t like cheese. After folding do the egg wash on top with a brush..
- Now put them inside the pre heated oven. I put mine on gas mark 6 for 25mins. Served with tamarind sauce..
Don't underestimate puff pastry, it's quite versatile and makes some delicious empanadas. Beef Empanadas are perfect little appetizers and great for any occasion which is why I like to make them as much as possible! The key to a flavorful juicy filling is to use a bit of beef broth and some heat, brought. Puff pastry puffs into thin delicate layers as it bakes, making it perfect for breakfast pastries, beef wellington and tempting appetizers. If you've ever wanted to make authentic puff pastry from scratch, this is the recipe.