Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread. Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread has irresistible flaky puff pastry with the most cheesy garlic butter slathered on top! It's rolled up and briefly refrigerated then sliced and baked. The number one tip I can give you about working with puff pastry is to make certain it's cold when it hits the oven.
Ingredients of Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need 1/4 c. of softened butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of minces garlic OR 2 tsp. Gourmet Garden garlic paste.
- It’s 1 T. of dried parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 c. of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 sheet of puff pastry.
Puff PastryCheesy Garlic Bread is a fancy new twist on classic garlic bread and only takes minutes to make! Find this Pin and more on Little Dairy on the Prairie by Little Dairy on the Prairie. Cheesy bread sticks, garlic bread sticks, herb bread sticks…I love them all. I'm a particularly big fan of bread sticks made with puff pastry dough.
Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Remove one sheet of puff pastry from freezer and thaw according to package instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchement paper..
- Mix butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and cheeses together. Set aside..
- Cut pastry in half. Create a border around the edge of the pastry by scoring the pastry with a knife about ½ inch in from the edge of the pastry. I only score the pastry about half way through the thickness of the pastry..
- Spread half of the butter mixture over each piece of puff pastry on the inside of the scored border..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Then move rack to broil for about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn..
- Let cool for about 5 minutes then cut into thick slices..
Flaky, layered and buttery tasting, they somehow make meals feel just a little bit fancier. Brush the bottom half of the pastry sheet with the egg mixture. Sprinkle half the garlic, parsley and cheese on the bottom half of the pastry sheet. All-purpose flour, for the work surface Place the rolls onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each with the remaining garlic and parmesan mixture. Serve immediately, brushed with the remaining garlic and parmesan mixture.