Puff pastry French toast. Here is an idea/suggestion if you decide to make these Puff Pastry French Toast squares, you can make these for a brunch party, breakfast in bed, or something quick for your kids to have in the morning for breakfast. Thank you Food Network for this easy and "stupid-good. Everything you need to make for a perfect breakfast!
Ingredients of Puff pastry French toast
- Prepare sheets of Puff pastry.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Cinnamon sugar.
- It’s of Icing sugar.
- You need of Vanilla essence (tea spoon).
Puff Pastry French Toast Brown Sugar. powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar, puff pastry, vanilla, egg. Stir dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl. In another bowl, blend milk and egg. Add milk and egg mixture gradually to dry mixture.
Puff pastry French toast step by step
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Put puff pastry on a floured surface.
- Whisk the egg vanilla essence and cinnamon together (optional if wanting to add a bit of nutmeg.
- Brush the pastry with the egg and cinnamon, sprinkle a bit of icing sugar over the top,.
- Cut up in squares, and spray your baking tray with oil.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minute and dust with icing sugar or cinnamon when ready (serve with whipped cream..
Add the bread slices and turn to coat. Plowing through Life in the Country. This is a great recipe for puff pastry. In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Bring two opposite corners of pastry over filling, sealing with yolk mixture.