Lobster Filled Puff Pastry. The Best Lobster Puff Pastry Recipes on Yummly Puff Pastry Apple Dumplings, Rolled Puff Pastry, Tapenade Puff Pastry.. Great recipe for Lobster Filled Puff Pastry.
Ingredients of Lobster Filled Puff Pastry
- It’s 6 of Pepperidge Puff Pastry Dhells.
- Prepare 1-2 of to 21/2 pound fresh steamed Maine lobster, meat remived.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 of lemons cut into four wedges for eac lemon.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- You need of Cajun seasoning and Romano cheese as needed for sprinkling puff.
How to make lobster appetizers in pastry Prepare duxulles filling. Saute onion and garlic until tender in butter and olive oil. Add mushrooms and cook over medium low until lightly browned. Add pancetta. (Can substitute bacon, but crisp that up first.) Add spinach.
Lobster Filled Puff Pastry instructions
- Chop lobster neat.
- Place pastry shells on parchment lined baking sheet, brush with egg wash and season with a sprinkle of Cajun seasoning and Romano cheeseBake according to package directions.
- Remove tops and hollow out shell.
- Meanwhile heat butter in a small skillet, add the juice of the 1/4 of thelemon and salt and pepper.
- Add lobster meat and parsley and turn off heat and baste lobster with butter.
- Fill hot pastry puffs with lobster using a slotted spoon to drain excess butter.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Cook and stir just until wilted. Brush the rim of the ramekins with the beaten egg and top with the puff pastry lids, pressing down slightly to seal. Cut a small cross in the centre with a sharp knife to allow steam to escape. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. It's a puff pastry that has about the same texture as a croissant.