Best Chocolate Pastry. Pimp up ready-made pastry with icing sugar and orange zest, an easy step if you have time, bake and fill with a layer of orange jam before topping with chocolate. Once baked, this is a very special dinner-party pudding for family and friends. Learn and make perfect and best chocolate easy pastry recipes it must be helpful for fou must watch and enjoy #cookingfeatuers#pastry#sweet#chocolate# The ultimate chocolate chip cookie from Jacques Torres.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Pastry
- It’s 4 1/2 of to 5 C flour total.
- Prepare 1/2 C of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 3/4 C of milk.
- You need 1/2 C of water.
- Prepare 1/2 C of shortening.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 C of or so sugar for filling.
- It’s 1 stick of softened butter.
Add the cold butter whisking vigorously to combine. Then pour into an air-tight container, place plastic wrap on top and push directly on top this helps prevent a thick skin from forming. The Best Chocolate Puff Pastry Recipes on Yummly Chocolate Puff Pastry Pouches, Chocolate Mousse-filled Puff Pastry Knots, Puff Pastry Nutella Treats Make the chocolate ganache: Place chopped chocolate in a large heatproof bowl.
Best Chocolate Pastry instructions
- Stir together 1 3/4 C of the flour, sugar and yeast, set aside.
- Heat milk, water and shortening until warm.
- Stir into flour mixture, stir well, then add eggs and beat for 3 minutes, then add salt and stir.
- Stir in remaining flour 1 cup at a time until you get a soft kinda sticky dough.
- Knead a few minutes until smooth, then cover and let rest for 20 minutes.
- On floured surface, roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Smear the butter, all the way to the edges, then sprinkle the cocoa powder on the butter, then sprinkle with a generous amount of sugar. At this point you can also sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Roll tightly then cut into 2 inch slices.
- Arrange not quite touching in an ungreased 9×13 pan, cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 40 to 60 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for about 20 minutes, until set and slightly springy.
- Invert on to plate right away, and let cool a little before frosting. I recommend a chocolate glaze of powdered sugar, cocoa, vanilla and splash of milk.
Stir until smooth, and the chocolate is completely melted. And with a few additional ingredients, you can transform your chocolate creme pat into other delicious flavors as well. This chocolate pastry cream recipe is the base of mocha pastry cream, bourbon/rum chocolate pastry cream, cinnamon chocolate pastry cream, and jaffa pastry cream (chocolate orange pastry ream). As you can see from the final photos, the number of chips is in proportion to the pastry. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Desserts, Baking.