Fillo Breakfast Pastry Shells. Push the pastry well into the tin so it attaches well to the bottom and the sides of the tin and with your fingers give it the shape of a shell. With the remaining mix of water and oil brush the edges of the shells. If you're new to the awesomeness that is premade phyllo shells, here's the scoop: Athens Foods makes both sheets of frozen phyllo pastry and also frozen phyllo shells.
Ingredients of Fillo Breakfast Pastry Shells
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 of Sausage patties.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 box of fillo pastry shells.
- It’s tbsp of canola oil.
Serve it not only for breakfast, but also for dessert with a scoop of ice cream. —Johnna Johnson, Scottsdale, Arizona. MINI FILLO SHELLS Only the freshest ingredients are used in our regular and organic fillo shells. The lightly-baked pastry cups make it a snap to serve elegant appetizers or desserts in minutes. All you have to do is fill them with your favorite recipe then heat and serve.
Fillo Breakfast Pastry Shells step by step
- Heat oven to 350°| Spritz your cookie sheet with canola oil|.
- Whisk together your eggs, crumbled sausage, cheese and onions.| Fill your shells with egg mixture|.
- Line baking sheet with filled fillo shells| Put them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!!.
This easy appetizer recipe for Ham & Cheese Phyllo Cups is a ode to the New Year's Eve tradition of Late Night breakfast. Serve the bite size cups for your party guests after the midnight toast, or when you get back from a holiday event. These quick to make ham and cheese phyllo cups are also a great easy recipe option for brunch anytime of year. Mini Phyllo Quiche Cups are one of our favorite things to serve for breakfast and brunch! We make them at least once a week and my daughter begs for them.