Honey and Cinnamon Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheels. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, pistachios, brown sugar, butter, honey, cinnamon and salt. Once golden brown, remove and let cool.
Ingredients of Honey and Cinnamon Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheels
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 tsp of honey.
- You need 4 of square puff pastry.
Start the night before and thaw a package of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry overnight in the fridge. When ready to make the cinnamon rolls, gently lay out one sheet of puff pastry on a lightly flour surface. I used way too much flour! Roll out the sheet just slightly.
Honey and Cinnamon Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheels step by step
- SIMPLE AND EASY WITH ADDITIONAL HEALTH BENEFIT, Mix the honey and cinnamon powder till it looks like paste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346222-honey-and-cinnamon-benefits.
- Join the edge of the 4 puff pastry by pinching it firmly then spread evenly then roll up firmly.
- Slice it up then Baked it at 200 C for 10 to 15 minutes on a parchment paper till its lightly brown and crispy at the edge, then let it cool and enjoy.
- Bite size honey and cinnamon roll puff pastry…
Let the pastry come to room temperature, unrolling if necessary, then brush with melted butter. Sprinkle over the sugar and cinnamon, going right to the edges and pat down. Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans over the melted butter on dough. Roll dough up tightly, and seal edge. Spread softened goat cheese over the puff pastry.