Twisted Peanut Butter Puff Pastry. Dollop and spread jam evenly over the peanut butter. Carefully transfer the pieces to the muffin pan, placing one piece per cavity. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg with a splash of milk (this is an egg wash).
Ingredients of Twisted Peanut Butter Puff Pastry
- Prepare 1 tsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 piece of puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of egg wash.
- You need 1 of small egg white.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
For the peanut butter cookie layer, mix the peanut butter and the brown sugar together in a large bowl for a couple of minutes until combined and slightly lightened. With a pastry brush or back of a spoon, evenly spread the peanut butter on the puff pastry. Line a sheet pan with parchment or buttered waxed paper. Unroll the puff pastry on a work surface.
Twisted Peanut Butter Puff Pastry step by step
- Spread generously peanut butter on a puff pastry then top with another puff pastry then slice into 4 equal strip.
- Hold two end of a strip of peanut butter puff pastry and twist it then springkle some brown sugar over it and bake at 200 c for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Brush with egg wash and milk mixture after 10 minutes then continue to bake till its lightly cripsy and brown.
- Optional garnish drizzle little honey over the twisted peanut butter puff pastry and enjoy.
Brush the pastry generously with melted butter. This spectacular pastry Christmas tree is easier to make than you might think. Indulgent Nutella® chocolate hazelnut spread is sandwiched between two layers of puff pasty, scored in all the right places then twisted to form tree branches. Pages Businesses Media/News Company Twisted Videos Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies. Divide peanut butter mixture evenly between pastry squares and spread to edges.