Chicken Puff Pastry. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; set aside. Poached Chicken Puff Pastry Squares A Fresh Legacy. Roll out pastry shells as thinly as possible so that it is big enough to fit around a chicken breast.
Ingredients of Chicken Puff Pastry
- Prepare 2 cup of leftover cooked shreded chicken and gravy.
- Prepare 1 large of dice onion.
- It’s 4 of puff pastry dough in square.
I cook a lot and often look for other recipes, so I decided to try my own simple dish. Lift long sides of pastry to meet in center over top of chicken; pinch overlap and short ends to enclose chicken snuggly. Trim away excess pastry leaving pinched overlap. The combination of bacon, chicken, onion, and cream cheese in flaky frozen puff pastry is really wonderful and perfect for company, yet it's so easy to make!
Chicken Puff Pastry instructions
- You can use any leftover chicken ,just shred the chicken and put mix ingredient onto a square puff pastry and fold.
- loosely cover with foil if brown too quickly.
- baked at 180 C for about out 15 to 20 minute till brown and crispy ,basting some butter on the last 5 minutes.
- BELIW ARE FEW OF MY PUFF PASTRY RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347008-apple-puff-pastry.
You can make the filling ahead of time, then assemble the little bundles just before you're ready to eat. Pour chicken mixture into pre-baked puff pastry shell. Cut off extra pastry and crimp edges. Brush the edges of the pastry with the egg mixture. Fold the corners of the pastries up over the chicken and press to seal.