Mini Crescent Puff Pastry. Starting at the wide end, roll each triangle up, bending the edges in to form a crescent. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food. For this recipe, I used puff pastry sheets and not refrigerated crescent rolls.
Ingredients of Mini Crescent Puff Pastry
- You need 5 of puff pastry.
- It’s of FILLING OPTION.
- Prepare 15 small of slice of proscuitto or cured ham or baked smoke bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Usually, puff pastry or crescent dough is used to wrap in the sausage. Some people prefer to use pizza dough. Mini Pigs in a blanket are made of mini franks, lil smokies. They are smaller in size and can be enjoyed in one bite with a pigs in a blanket dipping sauce such as a yum yum sauce.
Mini Crescent Puff Pastry instructions
- Slice the square pastry into 3equal shape of triangle then put put the cooked smoke bacon and cheese and roll up.
- baked it at 180 C for 8 to 15minute ,basting some butter on the last few minutes ,loosely cover with foil if brown too quickly.
Often while, pigs in a blanket are associated with kids. Make mini turnovers- Cut out smaller square pieces of puff pastry and make these treats bite-sized.; Add nuts- Such as roughly chopped pecans, walnuts or pistachios.; Add cream cheese- Add a little cream cheese, along with the apple pie filling to create an apple cheesecake filling.; Add caramel- Drizzle some thick caramel sauce on top of baked turnovers or you can also add. Quick, easy pigs in a blanket recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pan. These homemade pigs in a blanket are super fun to make for parties and they can easily serve a big crowd. You can get as creative as you like with fillings or keep it as simple as you like.