Puff Pastry with Spinach. Roll up the pastry and proceed as directed above. For Ham & Broccoli Swirls, omit the spinach, cheeses, onion and garlic powder. Unfold the pastry sheet and brush with the egg mixture as directed above.
Ingredients of Puff Pastry with Spinach
- You need 2 small of onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1 each of maggi cubes.
- It’s 2 packages of puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 can of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of blackpepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt if needed.
- Prepare 1 each of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 can of nestle cream.
- You need 5 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 each of egg.
Stir in the cheese and spinach mixture. Unfold the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the remaining pastry sheet and place it over the spinach mixture. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
Puff Pastry with Spinach step by step
- Boil the chicken til tender then chop it very tiny and set aside..
- Fry the onion in the oil then add the diced mushroom,chopped spinach then mix it and drain the extra water in it.Return to the fire then add the maggi cube and the chicken mix til the maggi cube become melt and remove from the fire..
- Add the nestle cream,yoghurt and the cream cheese to the mixture and mix it thoroughly..
- In an oven proof pan arrange the puff pastry to the base,pour the mixture on top and spread evenly.Take some pieces of puff pastry and slice it into strips decorate over mixture, whisk the egg and brush it over decorative puff.Open the oven 160 and cook til become brown and crispy,if needed open the upper part of the oven before ending.Note: when u put the recipe inside the oven don't put any cover..
Brush edges of the squares with the egg mixture. Fold the pastry over the filling to form triangles. Dice the onion into small pieces and mince the garlic. Brush pastry with egg wash (this will give the pastry a nice sheen). Spinach and feta arrive in tiny puff-pastry packages.