Bowl Pie Shells and Tops.
Ingredients of Bowl Pie Shells and Tops
- Prepare of Pie crust————-.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 3 cup of all purpose flour.
Bowl Pie Shells and Tops instructions
- In a pot bring 3/4 cup of water, 1/4 cup extra Virgin olive oil, and kosher salt to a boil. Remove from heat and quickly stir in the flour, until a soft dough forms..
- Put into a cool mixing bowl with a bit of flour in it. knead till it's smooth and no cracks in it dust with flour as you need to..
- Take a third of the dough and set aside..
- Take the 2/3's of the dough and form balls into it. About 2 inch ones make about 7..
- Take the rest of the dough and make 7 smaller balls..
- Now you can make the bigger balls into bowls with a flat bottom..
- They should be uniformed in size and depth. Like little ramekins..
- Roll the smaller balls into disc, just a bit wider then the diameter of the dough bowls..
- Your done now you can fill with what you like and seal the tops..