(no key) lime pie. This key lime pie filling has sour cream and sweetened condensed milk and is perfect for your I made two Key Lime pies, one with egg whites folded in and this recipe. You can literally whip it up in no time. I used home made whipped topping (heavy whipping cream with a.
Ingredients of (no key) lime pie
- Prepare of Sable.
- Prepare 180 g of unsalted butter, cut in small cubed.
- It’s 360 g of plain flour.
- It’s 140 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of hazelnut flour (could substitute almonds).
- It’s 75 g of whole eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 400 g of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 of limes+1 for decoration.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks (L).
- It’s of Either whipping cream or meringue for decorating.
Strict Key Lime Adherents: Please look away. I haven't got time for the pain. Everyone else: Let's make Key Lime Pie! I'm still calling it Key Lime Pie, though—no one can stop me.
(no key) lime pie instructions
- Sable: 1in a bowl mix flours, sugar, salt and butter untill it resembles bread crumbs (you can rub it between your hands or use a mixer with paddle attachment) 2 add eggs and bring mixture together untill it starts to form a ball 3 roll out thinly between parchment paper/plastic foil and refrigerate minimum 1 hour 4 butter a pie mold and cut doug to fit. Pierce Bottom with fork (preferably rest dough in freezer) preheat oven to 160°C/320°F and bake for about 15 min.
- Filling: Zest 2/3 limes (preferably in long strands) And juice 4 of the limes Whisk the 4 egg yolks untill light and creamy Add the condensed milk while whisking Add the lime juice little by little Pour the filling in pre baked Shell and bake for about 15 minutes Add the zest, whipped cream and thinly sliced limes on top (You could also candy some zest it Will give a nice crunchy).
Not even you Strict Key Lime Adherents. This Easy Key Lime Pie with a simple graham cracker crust is a dessert favorite! It is perfectly tart, creamy, and smooth! This easy key lime pie recipe has a sweet graham cracker crust, which is SO easy to make. For the crust you need, crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter.