Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie.
Ingredients of Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie
- It’s of Frozen pie shells, ×2.
- You need 2 lbs of lean sirloin–93% (brown using some olive oil).
- You need 2 cartons of frozen sour cream mashed potatoes, such as *Bob Evans.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet red wine.
- You need 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen corn.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 tablespoon of herb seasoning–(I used homemade Italian seasoning).
- You need of salt, pepper –(optional).
- Prepare of parsley.
- It’s of shredded parmesan cheese.
Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie instructions
- Brown the meat with some olive oil, diced onion, celery, and minced garlic. Do not drain..
- Bake the pie shells for about 10 min's in 350 degree oven. Remove from oven and cool..
- To the meat, add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, red wine, herb seasoning, frozen vegetables. Combine altogether..
- Divide the meat mixture between pie shells. Top with mashed potatoes. Run a fork across top to make pattern if desired. Sprinkle with parsley and shredded parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 until tops and crusts are browned. Allow to sit and cool slightly before slicing..