Mini pumpkin pies. These adorable mini pumpkin pies start out with some pie crusts. You'll need two pie crusts for this recipe, you either use store-bought pie crusts or you can use my homemade pie crust recipe. Adorable paleo mini pumpkin pies with gingerbread cookie crust.
Ingredients of Mini pumpkin pies
- You need of pumpkin (15oz).
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pumpkin pie seasoning.
- You need of store bought pie crusts.
Impress party and dinner guests with these Mini Pumpkin Pies! Everything you love about a smooth and creamy homemade pumpkin pie. I love mini desserts – and these Mini Pumpkin Pies are no exception! Wouldn't you smile too if you saw a tray full of these cute little jack o' lanterns smiling up at you from the dessert table at your next.
Mini pumpkin pies instructions
- Preheat oven at 400.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, milk, salt, and pumpkin pie spice..
- Using a circular mold or jar, cut pie crust. Ideally you need a 3-4 inch mold. A wide mouth jar is 3".
- Add pie crust to cupcake pan.
- Add pie filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400F..
These easy mini pumpkin pies are the perfect, bite-sized treats for any fall party or occasion! Things have been sort of strange lately. These perfect mini pumpkin pies are lined with a flakey spiced butter crust and filled with a smooth. Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Serve mini pies with Vanilla Whipped Cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired.