Khakhra Pizza. Innovative to the core, there are many aspects that make the Khakhra Pizza appealing to kids, and satisfying to. Pizza Khakhra we use more cheese, pizza masala, layers of cheese that makes pizza Khakhra tempting. Our aim is to make best Tasty, healthy Khakhra for our customer.
Ingredients of Khakhra Pizza
- Prepare 10 of Khakhras(homemade wheat flour).
- Prepare 8-10 of Cheese Cubes (Grated).
- It’s 1/2 Bowl of Capsicum (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1/2 Bowl of Carrot (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Cabbage (Finely Chopped).
- It’s 1/2 Bowl of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
The Khakhra Pizza Recipe is a delicious pizza, that is made from Britannia's cheese spreadz and topped with roasted vegetables. This recipe of Khakhra pizza is quick and easy to make when you. Whole wheat khakhra pizza is better substitutes. If you crave for one at an unearthly hour, and are determined to make the healthier choice, the khakhra pizza is your best substitute!
Khakhra Pizza step by step
- Take Tomato Puree in a saucepan add olive oil, garam masala, mixed herbs, salt, red Chilli Powder, 1 tsp cream (optional) and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add all Finely Chopped vegetables and cook them till they are 70% done to retain the crunchiness of vegetables. Remove it from flame and let it cool completely..
- Take a khakhra. Sprinkle Grated Cheese on it. Top it with another khakhra. Evenly spread pizza gravy on it..
- Garnish with grated cheese, oregano and Chilli Flakes or peri peri masala..
- Bake it in oven at 180° for 3 to 4 minutes or till the cheese melts.. If making in a kadai pre heat it after adding salt on medium flame. Place a steel stand and cook till cheese melts..Microwave on Hi power for 5 to 10 seconds..
- Yummy crispy thin crust pizza is ready to serve. Enjoy it with chilled cold coffee or your favorite soft drink..
Get pizza khakhra at best price with product specifications. Khakhra is a thin cracker common in the Gujarati cuisines of western India, especially among Jains. It is made from mat bean, wheat flour and oil. It is served usually during breakfast. Khakhra is made in several varieties, such as methi (fenugreek), jeera (cumin), bajri, pudina, garlic, ajwain, pani puri.