Turkish pizza (lahm bi_Ajin). The name comes from the Arabic lahm bi'ajin which means meat with dough. Turkish-style Pizza (Lahmacun, Lahmajoon, Lahm bi'ajin). It's amazing what one can make with very few ingredients to choose from.
Ingredients of Turkish pizza (lahm bi_Ajin)
- Prepare 1 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of _1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1 of _1/2 tbsp yeast.
- Prepare 5 cup of purpus flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s of Mix herb as you like.
- It’s of Filling ke liay.
- It’s 500 gram of mincemeat.
- Prepare 3 of Green chilli.
- You need 3 of coloves garlic.
- Prepare 3 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Sure, each dish is thinly rolled dough baked with toppings. Lahm bi ajin is presented as small pizzas as illustrated in my recipe, whereas for sfiha, even if the recipe is the same, the result is closer to triangular pies where the crust on the edges is folded over. These "Arabic pizzas" probably date back to the fifteenth century and would have appeared in the. Omlette Lahm Bi Ajin Lahm Bi Ajin Arab Pizza Pepperoni closed sfiha Pepperoni closed sfiha Pepperoni closed sfiha Soccer players in action Lahmacun, turkish meat pizza Baked lahmacun is a round, thin piece of dough topped with minced meat most commonly beef or lamb, minced vegetables.
Turkish pizza (lahm bi_Ajin) instructions
- Aap ingredients collect karein jis ki dough banani hai.
- Aik cup main neem gram pani lain is main sugar salt or yeast dal dain.
- Achi trha mix karein or thak kar 10 mint band microwave main rakh dain.
- Phir jub yeast rise ho jaein tu is main oil dal dain.
- Phir is ko gond lain.
- Phir is ko gond ke 30 mint ke leain dhak kar band microwave main rakh dain.
- Jub rise ho jaein tu is ko phir gond lain.
- Or phir is ke parey bana lain.
- Aub aik parey ko beal lain.
- Roti jitni thickness hone chahien.
- Phir pehlay se jo filling jo sub masalay dal kar grand kia tha is main dhaniya mix karein or oil bhi mela dain.
- Phir is ki filling ko dough per laga dain oper se mix herb add kar dain.
- Phir is ko pan per ya phir backing oven main 10 mint bake karey.
- Phir is ko fold karein ya phir role bana laein or gram gram serve karein.
Be the first to review this recipe. Place the dough circles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Divide filling among all mini pizzas. Press lightly with the back of a fork to squeeze the topping so that it adheres to the dough. Crispy, flatbread Turkish pizza, Lahmacun, is fun to eat and a great recipe for a party, since everyone can top their own as they desire.