Ham & Pineapple Pizza. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been mechanically formed. Перевод слова ham, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. From Middle English hamme, from Old English hamm ("inner or hind part of the knee, ham"), from Proto-Germanic *hamō, *hammō, *hanmō, from Proto-Indo-European *kónh₂m ("leg").
Ingredients of Ham & Pineapple Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Pizza Topping.
- It’s of Olive Oil / Melted Butter.
- You need of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare of Ham.
- Prepare of Pineapple.
- Prepare of Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Mixed Herbs.
- You need of Parsley.
Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham. I was always sort of a ham. Ham definition, a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured. Often hams. the back of the thigh, or the thigh and the buttock together.
Ham & Pineapple Pizza instructions
- Mix the dry items then add in the water and oil. Knead into a dough ball and let it rest for 20mins..
- Stretch-roll the dough ball into a pizza base with preferred shape and thickness. Brush olive oil / melted butter onto the pizza base..
- Add tomato puree and toppings..
- Pop pizza into a preheated oven of 150°C for 15-20mins..
Ham definition: Ham is meat from the top of the back leg of a pig, specially treated so that it can be. Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar. Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine. This is an excerpt from Rubberhead. To see the full version, go here: vimeo.com/ondemand/rubberhead Directed by Eric Wareheim FATHER John C.