Veggie Pizza #mycookbook.
Ingredients of Veggie Pizza #mycookbook
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls.
- You need 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz.) of pkg. Ranch-style dressing mix.
- You need 2 of carrots, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of fresh broccoli florets, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Can use any veggies on this.
- It’s half of I like to put some Cherry tomatoes cut in.
- You need of For a spicy pizza, use the spicy ranch packet seasoning.
Veggie Pizza #mycookbook instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape and pinch together seams. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool about 30 minutes..
- Combine cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and spread the mixture over the cooled crusts..
- Chop veggies or pulse in food processor (be careful not to over do if using the food processor). Sprinkle veggies over cream cheese layer and then top with the cheese. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into squares (recipe makes just one pizza, these are two different pizza from different times I made them.).