Pepperoni Pizza Sticks.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of Pillsbury classic pizza crust.
- It’s 8 piece of String cheese (I use mozzarella cheddar ones from sargento).
- Prepare 32 piece of pepperoni.
- You need 4 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of 15oz can pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of rolling pin.
- You need 1 of Pizza cutter.
Pepperoni Pizza Sticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush a large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sprinkle flour over work surface then unroll pizza crust dough and use rolling pin to roll dough out some.
- Use pizza cutter to cut down the middle of the dough and across 3 times making a total of 4 strips.
- Put 4 pieces of pepperoni on each strip and a stick of string cheese.
- Roll and shape each strip into logs making sure the cheese and pepperoni are sealed inside.
- Place on cookie sheet and brush with remaining tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 8-10 mins.
- Eat and enjoy :).